Outcasters has been out for a month and a half now and has just received it’s next patch, featuring a good few fixes and 6 new Outcasters available to buy from the Stadia store.
- Fixed a number of issues that caused the Outcasters client to crash.
- Fixed general camera clipping issues.
- Fixed some issues with the resolution of emotes in the emote wheel.
- Fixed an issue with some emotes bouncing around when they shouldn’t be.
- Made improvements to base meshes and UV mapping, improving the way some of the 3D models are textured.
- Fixed an issue with camera clipping in the Planoid collection area.
- Fixed an issue where the shark was rendered incorrectly in the end of round sequence of Lucky’s Lagoon.
- Fixed an issue where, on rare occasions, unboxing a new part would be rendered on a black background.
- Made some improvements to the way the AI navigates to prevent them getting stuck in place.
- Fixed a small issue with AI respawning.
- The AI will no longer get stuck if walking over an area where a destructible object used to be.
- Increased portal arrow sizes in Training Grounds to make them clearer.
These are very welcome changes that just improve the polish and presentation of the game, and makes it even more pleasant to play. The download size is… wait, that doesn’t matter, this is Stadia.
Excitingly this update also gives us 6 new Outcasters in two packs.
Do either of these packs appeal to you? I know for certain I’m a big fan of the idea of running around as an angry dog, terrorizing the enemy team. These packs can be acquired on the Stadia store, the Sea Squad pack costing £3.49 (€3.99) and the Feral Friends pack costing £2.99 (€2.99).
No comments yet! Why not be the first?
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to leave a comment.